In this edition of IJIR, six scientific-research papers have been published under the following titles:
1. Introducing a New Method for Calculating the Market Risk Factor of Solvency Model of Iranian Insurance Industry: The ARDL-GARCH Approach by Reza Jafari, Nader Mazloomi, & Amir Safari;
2. The Effect of Corporate Governance and Financial Performance on the Solvency of Insurance Companies by Hossein Mohseni & Mehdi Sadeghi Shahedani;
3. Paradigm Model of Factors Affecting the Surrender of Life Insurance in Iran by Abazar Helmzadeh; Karim Hamdi; Kambiz Heidarzadeh Hanzaei;
4. A New Model for Measuring Return Risk of Insurance Industry Index Based on Markov Approach by Mehdi Zolfaghari & Fatemeh Faghihian;
5. A comparative Study on the Impact of Force Majeure on Vehicle Compensation by the Insurer and the Bodily Indemnity Injury Fund in Mandatory Insurance Laws by Mahsa Dehini;
6. Professional Accountability Insurance Strategies for Developing Accountants in Iran by Ali Goli, Ali Khuzin, Majid Ashrafi, & Arash Naderian.
It must be noted that the Iranian Journal of Insurance Research has received IF (Impact Factor) from the Islamic World Science Citation Center and is regularly listed in Shiraz Regional Information Center for Science and Technology, Scientific Information Database, and Magiran.
Those interested can access the English abstracts of this issue of the journal at this link.